Wednesday 29 October 2014

A Few New Things

A Few New Things

Penney Chic shopping haul H&M beauty makeup jewellery

Just wanted to share with you a few really pretty and not very expensive little things that I picked up the other day. The first place that I went was TK Maxx which is a shop I feel I am getting a little bit obsessed with. When I walk in there I always head straight to the makeup section as you can find some really great stuff there like brands that are harder to find or more expensive brands for really cheap. I picked up this elf jumbo eyeshadow stick in a really beautiful bronze shade. Then when I was heading to the till I spotted this eyeshadow brush and I really wanted to try it out.

After that I quickly popped into H&M and found myself loving a lot of the things in the accessories section. But I managed to limit myself to this little pale pink pouch for about £5 and this set of a moon and star necklaces for £3. I thought that the pouch would be great for cards and money when I am only taking a clutch out and I thought that the necklaces were so pretty with a simple top or jumper.

Hope you liked this little haul of just a few little bits and pieces. I'm back at university after spending a lovely few days in the Peak District with my family. Speak soon xx

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I didn't know they do elf in TKMAXX - definitely need to try and find some!

    Drea xo
    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete