Thursday 21 August 2014

What I Got For My 18th Birthday!

What I Got For My 18th Birthday!

I've seen a few of these going around on blogger and YouTube and personally I find them so interesting to watch. But like all these videos and blogposts I just want to start by saying I'm not trying to brag or boast about what I got for my birthday. I am so grateful for everything that I received and I realise none of this stuff I really needed but I love everything that I got and I just wanted to share it on my blog. I still can't believe how lucky I am!

I'm not going to list anything or go into huge amounts of detail as that would take forever and probably get really boring. But I am going to share with you lots of pictures so I hope you enjoy having a look at my presents. 


:O

I've wanted to try real Techniques brushes for the longest time so thank you to my sister for taking note of my hints!

You can never go wrong with chocolate! There was actually another box from my boyfriends parents but they didn't even last long enough for this photo! And how cute are those piglet chocolates that my brother got me?

I have a little bit of am obsession with stationery! People know me to well...

My mum chose this beautiful glass bowl that I thing will look great in my room for storing jewellery in. 

I can't believe my brother chose this! And it actually smells good too!

I picked these out and my sister got them for me. I really hope that this is the light blue nail polish I have been looking for for so long!

Love the colours in this scarf and those earrings are just gorgeous!

Found this top while on holiday in cornwall from a vintage second hand shop. I'll definitely be wearing something under it, don't worry!


Beautiful simple flower earrings from my auntie

More lovely earrings from my mum and sister

I dropped so many hints to my mum about this handbag that I spotted in Accessorize. I don't actually own a black handbag so thought I would get a lot of use out of this during Autumn and Winter.


This is such a Mary Poppins bag! I used this as a handbag and overnight bag the other day. In fact, this is the only bag I've used since I got it!

This is the coat that I talked about in my holiday post that I found it St Ives :)

My grandma gave me this ring. I love the colour of it but it's also very special as it has been passed down my family. I think this is now one of the most precious things that I own.

My grandma also wrote this little note in the ring box

This watch is from my parents although I actually chose it a few months ago. It's a beautiful rose gold and I love how simple it is. 

My new everyday watch. I've never really worn watches before so it makes me feel really grown up and smart when I wear it!

Such a beautiful photo frame collection from my boyfriends parents who are so sweet. This is going to look so lovely on the bare wall above my bed. 

And last but not least my present from my boyfriend...

Absolutely beautiful pearl earrings! I know, I'm a very very lucky girl!

I'm kind of scared to wear these though as I don't want to ever lose them!

Hope you enjoyed having a little look at what I got for my birthday :) xx




9 comments:

  1. that blouse is soo lovely!!!! loved this post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, each present is beautiful! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY (: What did you do for your 18th?
    - Nicole (justabitofnicole.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) My last post was all about what I got up to so you can check it out here
      http://penneychic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/my-18th-birthday.html
      xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I'm going to read it now (: x

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness! You did receive a lot of gifts! And I love everything!!!!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) And I can't believe it either, I was very lucky! xx

      Delete
  4. You got some lovely things for your birthday! The jewellery is beautiful!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete