Saturday 16 August 2014

Accessorize Bargains!

Accessorize Bargains!


The number of times that I have spoken about Accessorize on this blog is ridiculous, but it is one of my all time favorite shops! The other day I was just wondering around town trying to find some presents for people when I found Accessorize was having a pretty big sale, especially on jewellery. I picked up a sterling silver necklace for my friend and a sterling silver heart bracelet for my little sister who has just had an operation. But I couldn't resist picking up two little treats for myself! 

I have earrings basically identical These two in brown wooden I wear all the time. I'm desperately trying two find the perfect little black dress for winter and When caught my eye. This is just so pretty and summery and because of the mint colour I know I will get a lot of wear out of this.

Drop Earrings - £3
Necklace - £3.50

Hope you enjoy this teeny tiny little haul! 

2 comments:

  1. I got a few bargains myself in the Accessorize sale! :) I always love it when they start the 70% sale!
    I think I might need to do a little Accessorize sale post too after reading this great post!

    Ellis - Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that too! Ooh yes, I'd love to read what you got :) xx

    ReplyDelete