Wednesday 13 August 2014

Preppy Summer Look Book

Preppy Summer Look Book




I’ve wanted to do this look book for so long now and I finally got round to this. I know that this won’t be everyone’s style but it is very much mine, neutral colours and lots of navy and stripes. It’s a little nautical and very preppy so if you are allowed to wear your own clothes to school then maybe you can take some outfit inspiration from this. Hope you like it.




Look 1:
Jumper – H&M
White blouse- Dorothy Perkins
Jeans – Uniglo
Brown satchel – Dorothy Perkins
Leopard print pumps – Asda 







Look 2:
Top – Whistles (but I found it in a Charity Shop!)
White shorts – Republic
Straw hat – Forever 21
Sandals – Accessorize





Look 3:
Top – Jack Wills
Skirt – Pull & Bear
Blue pumps – Asda






Look 4:
Dress – Topshop
Brown moccasins – Next 



Look 5:
Shorts – H&M
Grey top – H&M
Stripe cardigan – Dorothy Perkins
Grey shoes –Converse 

2 comments:

  1. I'd say my favourite look was the second one, I love how it looks so simple yet sophisticated at the same time. It's also an easy one to dress up and dress down.

    Alaina x
    www.alainatbf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete