Sunday 24 August 2014

Outfit Of The Day - Friends Birthday In London

Outfit Of The Day - Friends Birthday In London

Can't stop wearing my new black handbag, and of course my new watch!




My past post was all about what I got up to this Friday for my best friends birthday, but I thought I would also do a very quick post on what I wore. I am really loving the minimalist style at the moment. Clean cut simple pieces in monochrome colours accessorized with statement jewellery. I bought this necklace last winter from Accessorize in the sale and I just love it for dressing up a simple outfit. 

This top I actually bought in the morning before I went up to London while I was wondering around town. I have a top quite similar to this than I wear ALL THE TIME. It's appeared a lot on my blog already but it is just a simple chiffon top with pleats down the front. It's one of those items that as soon as it goes through the wash I always need it again! And it's got to the point where I've worn and washed it so much that it has started to go more yellow than white. I spotted this one that just looked perfect in a little shop window. The top is from French Connection and it's a chiffon fabric at the front but cotton at the back. It's so simple but I think it will go with everything. 

So I'd love to hear in the comments what you think about this outfit. Also I'm going away tomorrow on hoilday with my bestfriend to Devon. Sadly she doesn't have internet and I'm not going to be taking my laptop so there probably won't be another post until next Saturday so I hope you all enjoy your week. 


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! The necklace is stunning!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, but chic outfit! So beautiful! The shirt is amazing!!! :D

    Diana P. | Cups & Roses

    ReplyDelete