Sunday 23 March 2014

New Spring Top - Tescos

New Spring Top - Tesco





I was just wasting some time in Tesco waiting for my dad when I saw this top and fell in love straight away. It's so pretty and just the perfect pastel pink for Spring time. And I love all the tiny cut flowers that have been sown on to the top. The shape is also really flattering and I think that this would look lovely with jeans or denim short in summer. I actually think that this looks like something that you could buy at Topshop and all the details, like the flowers being different sizes make it look really expensive. And the best part of this is that it was only £16!

So places like Tesco might not be the obvious place to shop for some new Spring wardrobe editions, but you can really find some amazing pieces if you just have a look. And at the fraction of the price of somewhere like Zara or Topshop. Plus the likelihood is that nobody else will have it! 

I am so happy with this top and for someone who only really layers plain and striped tops this is a really fun piece to have in my wardrobe. Hope the sun comes out soon as I am so desperate to show this off! Might need a little hint of gradual tanning moisturiser first though! 



No comments:

Post a Comment