Wednesday 12 March 2014

A Little H&M Haul

A Little H&M Haul





It's it just the best thing when clothes that you ordered arrive? So I thought that I would share with you just a few things that arrived yesterday from H&M, which is where a lot of my clothes are from. I ordered this casual grey jumper which I love as it is surprisingly flattering as well as being very comfy. I am love getting new jumpers when they are all soft and fluffy on the inside. I also got a beige/grey pair of shorts as I thought they looked quite smart and would go with everything. What I really like about these shorts is that they are slightly longer than most short shorts but not too long so that they are unflattering. Another thing that I ordered was this really pretty cream top with little navy spots on, which can be dressed up or down and looks really lovely with a pair of dark denim jeans. I particularly love the pretty gold zip detail at the back. Finally I got several pairs of socks just because I need them and I really hate it when socks get old and have been through the wash so many times that they shrink and aren't as soft anymore.

There is definitely a bit of a colour scheme going on in what I ordered. But what can I say, navy, grey, beige and cream are just my signature colours! Anyway, hope you enjoyed my little haul post.

No comments:

Post a Comment