Thursday 6 March 2014

April 2014 Elle Magazine

April 2014 Elle Magazine 



Yay! Elle magazine arrived today! It has just turned March and I have got the April issue, does this confuse anyone else or is it just me? Anyway, I'm so glad it has come today as after a long day at school I am very much looking forward to reading this is bed with a large hot chocolate. 

This month there is an amazing free gift to mark the launch of Percy and Reed Wonder Balm. This is a multitasking balm that you can apply to wet (or dry) hair which helps to prep for styling and act as an all round wonder product according to the description on the back! These are some pretty big promises to make so I am very much looking forward to trying this tomorrow on my next hair wash night. So I'll let you guys know how I get on with that. I've never tried anything from this hair brand before but I am really excited to.

And the best news is that this product is going to retail for £18 at Space NK and John Lewis but at the moment it is only £4 with Elle Magazine. So you would be silly not to miss this amazing beauty bargain! And if I love it then I will probably be going out to buy a few more of issues of Elle before March is over just for the Wonder Balm! What can I say, I'm a sucker for a good deal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment