Saturday 11 January 2014

My Jewellery Storage

My Jewellery Storage






So as you can probably tell, I love jewellery. And not only do I love wearing it but I also think that your jewellery can add a really personal and pretty touch to your room decor. So above are some pictures showing the different ways that I like to store my jewellery around my bedroom.  

| Cream jewellery box | Heart jewellery hanger | Glass cake stand | Plastic earring rack | Monsoon diamante jewellery box |

Cream Jewellery box - I got this a few Christmases ago and I still love it just as much. It's pretty big so it can hold lots of jewellery and has different compartment for rings and earring and lots of different sized drawers. I'm also glad that I chose a simple design and colours as it means that it will go with everything when my room design changes of I move it around the house.

Heart jewellery hanger - I got this this Christmas and I love it. It's so cute and pretty and goes perfectly with my bedroom decor. And it is a great way to decorate a plain wall.

Glass cake stand - My mum saw this while she was shopping at an antiques market and though I would like it. It's beautiful and was really cheap and I just store a few of my statement necklaces here. I think this is a really lovely unique way to store jewellery.

Plastic earring rack - My grandma got this more me for my 14th birthday and as far as presents from grandma's go I think this is pretty cool. I'm a bit of an earring fanatic and this can hold so many and it has room for studs and drop earrings. Although saying that mine is looking pretty full...

Monsoon diamante jewellery box - This was really expensive for what it is cus it's actually really tiny. I was ordering some stuff for my bedroom from Monsoon home and I needed to spend a bit more to get my free delivery. I think it was around £10 which is ridiculous and I wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't for that. But it is very pretty and perfect for holding rings and earrings.

And in case you were wondering most of my jewellery is from Accessorize. Hope this helps you and gives you some ideas of how to store you own jewellery.

1 comment: