Saturday 18 January 2014

Eyeshadow Obsessive

Eyeshadow  Obsessive




The other day I was sorting though all my makeup, having a bit of a clear out of all the old stuff when I realised I have a bit of a problem. I'm a total nude eyeshadow hoarder. I think I just buy them because they look beautiful! And the sad thing is that I never actually wear half of these. I have some really beautiful colours here and even though the new year has started and I have already made my resolutions I'm going to have to add a new one on.

So this is my pledge to start trying out more of there many eye shadows, particularly the greys and the golden shades. I have to start being a bit more experimental with my make up, I'm only 17 and I've already got into the habit of wearing basically the same make up everyday. Concealer, powder, bit of brown eyeshadow, pencil in my brows, mascara and some vasaline. I blame school and lack of time in the morning for that! And I know what you are thinking, wearing a few different shades of nude eyeshadow is hardly very experimental. But for me it's a step in the right direction. You never know, by summer I could be rocking a bright lip!

No comments:

Post a Comment