Monday 22 February 2016

Zara Perfumes

Zara Perfumes 


thumb_IMG_2371_1024

 

I finally got around to purchasing some Zara perfumes after so many of my friends went on about how good they were. I'm a huge fan of Zara anyway, I love there clothes, their accessories and their homewear, but for some reason I had never tried their perfumes. 


thumb_IMG_2373_1024

 

After spraying and sniffing scents to the point that I could hardly smell anything at all I came away with these two. Although there are so many that I now want! I chose a light floral scent and a more musky scent. 

 

I actually think floral Bouquet is my favourite at the moment. It's very sweet and floral but light and feminine and I think this will be perfect for Spring and Summer. 


thumb_IMG_2372_1024

 

So if you haven't yet tried any Zara perfumes I would definitely recommend them, especially for how reasonably priced they are. And I love these beautiful minimal style bottles, that look perfect in my room. 

 

Speak soon xx

 

4 comments:

  1. White has been one of my favourite perfumes for years!! I bought one called Oriental recently because White wasn't in stock but they are such good value for money I can probably justify stocking up on a few more ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. On of the first parfumes I remeber using was Zara's kids parfume and after all this years I stayed loyal to the brand. And packaging is so sleek and lovely too

    sparklygoddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that's so cute! And I totally agree about the packaging xx

    ReplyDelete