Monday 15 February 2016

New 90's Inspiration

New 90's Inspiration 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Pinterest Inspo 90's Fashion Trend Style
The 90's trend is absolutely huge right now. It was all over the catwalks, Vogue did a whole 90's edit and now we are already seeing it on the high street. 

But if you are like me and aren't quite up to embracing the head-to-toe 90's grunge look but still want to try this trend there are some subtler ways to do so. And with lots of pieces that you probably already own! 

So I've put together a collection of images that I think bring a modern and fresh look to the 90's style. 

Distressed denim jeans are really 90's and look great with a plaid shirt or a more feminine cami, Calvin Klein is back in a huge way, and the cotton sports bra set is so comfy and perfect for layering. I also want to wear double denim again this season as I think it is such a cool, effortless look. Leather jackets are a great nod to the 90's grunge trend and probably something that you already have in your cupboard. Especially to toughen up a slip dress or lace top. 

I can't wait to start recreating some of these new 90's looks for Spring. So let me know in the comments below what your favourite part of the 90's trend is. 

Speak Soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment