Wednesday 3 February 2016

Minimal Monochrome

Minimal Monochrome 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Fashion Style Outfit Clothes Minimal Classic Monochrome

How is it already February? It feels like 2016 has only just started! 

Just a little outfit post today. I am still loving a really minimal style, lots of basic pieces and monochromatic colours. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Fashion Style Outfit Clothes Minimal Classic Monochrome

Here I am just wearing some black jeans from Zara and my favourite grey jumper from H&M. I wear this jumper all the time, on it's own and layers. It is slouchy but still so flattering, especially with the sleeves rolled up. However it is starting to get really quite bobbly now which is so sad. Does anyone have any good recommendations of where to get some nice basic jumpers. I'm actually thinking of investing in a cashmere piece that will last longer even if I wear it all the time. 

I'm also wearing my new white vest top from Mango which I bought to wear over my Calvin Klein sports bra. It's really lovely and I think the scoop hem looks great with this outfit. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Fashion Style Outfit Clothes Minimal Classic Monochrome

This isn't a really great picture but I am also wearing my pearl necklace that I got for Christmas from my mum. It is so beautiful and delicate and I think it looks really lovely with the crew neckline of this jumper. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Fashion Style Outfit Clothes Minimal Classic Monochrome

I finished the looks of with my Zara trench coat and my new Olivia Palermo for Ciaté London lipstick in the shade Praline. It's my perfect nude and I have been wearing it pretty much everyday since I bought it. To have a read of my 
recent Olivia Palermo for Ciaté London haul click here

Speak soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment