Monday 29 February 2016

Sweet Snaps

Sweet Snaps

Katherine Penney Chic Food Drink Sweet Treats Coffee Iced Caramel Yummy

So on the last day of February I though I would take you though a few of my favourite food and drink discoveries this month!

My latest obsession (yes, it has got to that!) is making caramel iced coffees. I have a Nutribullet, which don't get me wrong, I do use for smoothies and healthy drinks. But they are also great for slightly less healthy drinks! I treated myself to the Starbucks caramel syrup this month too! So all I do is add some cold black coffee, milk, ice cream and some caramel syrup and a bit of ice, blend it all together and you are good to go. And so much cheaper than a real Starbucks!

Katherine Penney Chic Food Drink Yummy Sweet Treats Crepe Chocolate

This month I went to visit my bestfriend in Leeds and we went to an amazing dessert place just around the corner from her house. I honestly think this is one of the best crepes I have ever had. It was a Nutella crepe with banana, crumbled cookie, chocolate sauce, cream and kinder bueno ice cream. I also think this place might be a chain so defo one to check out! 

Katherine Penney Chic Ice Cream Yummy Sweet Treat Creme Egg

I spotted this on offer in Tesco and couldn't resist! creme eggs are my favourite Easter treat and this creme egg ice cream is so good! Perfect for chilling in bed with Netflix!

Katherine Penney Chic Vanilla Matcha Latte Green Hot Drink Yummy Sweet

And finally my favourite new hot drink. I'm a huge green tea drinker but I also love vanilla lattes so this combination of the two is perfect. It's very sweet but also filled with antioxidants and tastes amazing. I found this in a cafe in Durham when I was visiting for the weekend so I hope it catches on and other places start selling this too. 

Let me know if you have made any new food or drink discoveries recently in the comments below. Speak soon xx

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete