Sunday 23 November 2014

Olivia Palermo Inspired Natural Makeup

Olivia Palermo Inspired Natural Makeup



Olivia Palermo has been a huge girl crush of mine for a long time. To me she is just so classy, feminine and sophisticated and has an incredible sense of style. I've always been inspired by how she dresses but recently while scrolling through photos of her on weheartit it was her makeup that really caught my attention. I really loved her natrual look with glowing skin, a subtle brown smokey eye and a nude glossy lip.

Apart from brown hair and brown eyes I don't look anything like her and this makeup look isn't an exact copy of a photo just inspiration from several of them. All products that I am using are from the drug store. 

Face: 
MaXfactor face finity all day primer
Rimmel wake me up foundation
Rimmel wake me up concealer
Collection lasting perfection concealer 
Bourjois chocolate bronzer
Sleek blusher - Suede

Eyes and eyebrows
Collection work the colour eyebrow kit
Natural collection eyeshadows - milk chocolate and crushed walnut
Loreal matte eyeshadow - 106 breaking nude
MUA undress me too eyeshadow palette - black shade used as eyeliner
Natural collection eyeliner (waterline) - Medium brown 
The Body Shop define and lengthen mascara

Lips
Deluxe lipstick - Charleston 03

Hope you liked this post. A couple of these products are new to me so look forward to some detailed reviews coming up soon :) xx

2 comments:

  1. this looks lovely and I love the look of the lipstick xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete