Tuesday 11 November 2014

Today In Pictures - 11/11/2014

Today In Pictures - 11/11/2014

Today wasn't overly excited but I wanted to share with you what I got up to. Hope you guys have all had a good day too. And Happy Remembrance day. We shall not forget <3

On Tuesdays I don't have any university stuff on so I basically have a day off. Although I have spent most of today working on my project for Friday! But I allowed myself a really great lie in until 10am which was amazing!


I got an email today saying that I had received a parcel which I just expected to be some books that I had ordered for my course. But when I opened this I found this amazing box filled with loads of yummy food, a couple of photos and a letter from my boyfriend Jack! It was just the best surprise ever and such a sweet and thoughtful gift. 


Around midday I went to the shops to pick up some milk and ended up in Superdrug where there was 3 for 2 on everything! And this was the result! All of these products I heard quite a bit about and I really can't wait to try them. 


You can't really see in the photo but today I wore this really pretty jumper that I got a while ago from Primark. It got lots of little sequins on and it made me feel really Christmassy!


Such a great fish pie for lunch. So nice eating this when it was cold outside. 


Catching up on MiC while I eat my lunch! 

2 comments: