Sunday 2 November 2014

October Monthly Favourites

October Monthly Favourites 

Penney Chic October Monthly Favourites beauty

A bit of a random selection of favourites this month. But I have been using most of these products nearly everyday through out October so I really have been loving them. And beautiful pink roses thanks to my younger brother who got them for me before I went back to university! 

The Body Shop Perfume Oil - Indian Night Jasmine
As much as I love my Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream perfume something I think it is nice to change it up a bit. This one smells really sophisticated and a bit more autumnal. Also it is perfect for carrying around in my handbag and topping up throughout the day. 

Cien Moisturising Body Cream - I was in Lidl one day doing a quick food shop when I saw this is the beauty section. I remembered my mum once say that her friend swore by this stuff and chose it over high end moisturiers! So I picked this up and have been so impressed. It smells to me a bit like baby wipes but it sinks into the skin so quickly and then next morning my skin just feels so soft. Can't believe how cheap this is as well!

Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Lipstick - 08
I think I mentioned in a previous post that this could be in a monthly favoruites, and it is! The only way I can think to describe this is a your lips but better and slightly more coffee! But it looks beautiful with whatever eye makeup and it basically all I have been reaching for this month.

Superdrug Nail Strength Serum
For the last few months I have been having real issues with my nails. They just seem to be really dry all the time and keep splitting. I still haven't managed to completely solve my problem but I have started using this a few times a day again and I really think it is helping. 

Neutrogena T/Gel Sensitive Scalp Shampoo
Another problem that I have been having recently is with my scalp. Totally random I know! But I've found that sometime it just feels really painful and irritated and I also started to get a bit of a dandruff problem. I picked this up in superdrug in a bit of a rush when I just wanted an alternative shampoo. I do't feel like my scalp has completely recovered but this has certainly help and it isn't painful after I wash it any more. Also I can't believe how light and weightless this makes my hair feel. I think it has really helped to clear a lot of the build up from different products. 

Hope you like this monthly favourites and that you had a super Halloween. xx


2 comments:

  1. Lovely selection of favorites! Most of these are new to me but I especially like the look of the Lidl Cien moisturizer and the Superdrug nail strengthener serum. My nails are very brittle and prone to splitting / peeling so I might give this a go! :)

    Miss Beauty Saver / Instagram

    ReplyDelete