Wednesday 25 May 2016

Revision Breaks

Revision Breaks

thumb_IMG_2957_1024


And award for the most boring blogpost title goes to...me! Apologies! Revision (and hardly leaving the house) has actually started to turn my brain to mush. Not a good thing to be saying a couple of days before my first exam! Anyway, I thought I would step away from my coloured pens and spider diagrams to share some things that are actually keeping me sane right now!


thumb_IMG_2954_1024

Green smoothies! I know I wouldn't have guessed it either. My aim of being more healthy has now lead to me drinking something that looks a bit like pond algae! But while some forms of algae are apparently good for you I haven't gone that far yet! This one actually tastes good, promise. It's a kale, banana and kiwi smoothie with a little bit of honey for sweetness. Poured over some ice and with a matching green straw this has started to replace my afternoon iced caramel coffee! And my mum loves it too!


thumb_IMG_2952_1024

Was so sweet to find these waiting in my bedroom when I got home from uni last week! My family are just the cutest!


thumb_IMG_2871_1024

Another attempt to be a little healthier! Salads that actually leave me more full than a sandwich have been my favourite lunch recently. Just a lot of fresh green leaves, some cheese, parma ham and some salad dressing. Super quick to make and really yummy.


thumb_IMG_2956_1024

How cute are my little cacti candles that my mum got for me? I love candles and cacti, so it really is a match made in heaven. They also smell really good, but sadly they are only tiny so they didn't last very long.


I feel like I should stop procrastinating and get back to revision again! By the end of next week my exams will all be over and I can get back to spending more time on my blog. I can't wait to get writing some more frequent posts on here.


Speak soon xx

1 comment:

  1. This is a topic that is near to my heart… Many thanks!
    Where are your contact details though?

    ReplyDelete