Friday 6 May 2016

Matte Grey

Matte Grey


thumb_IMG_2808_1024

Another day, more grey! Apart from this time on my nails...well, and my jumper is grey! I'm not sure that I will ever get bored of wearing this colour. In my opinion, nothing beats a pair of skinny jeans and a slouchy grey jumper.


thumb_IMG_2809_1024


The nail polish that I am wearing is from Essie, obviously! It is the shade Urban Jungle which is a beautiful off-white beige grey. Like I mentioned in my April Favourites I am really loving wearing nude nail polishes at the moment. They look so sophisticated and perfectly complement every outfit as well as both gold and silver jewellery.


thumb_IMG_2810_1024


I'm also wearing this gorgeous matte top coat from Accessorize, that my sister got me. I used to have another matte top coat a couple of years ago when it was a huge trend, but these nail polishes seem to go gloopey and horrible a lot quicker. I haven't tried any other nail polishes from Accessorize before but I really love the beautiful rose gold packaging. The nail polish brush is pretty thick so the top coat is easy to apply, and I was really impressed by how quickly it dried. I tend to find that using a matte top coat helps to fuse all the layers of nail polish together and generally helps my nail polish to last a few extra days too.


Hope you enjoyed this little post. I feel like I haven't spoken about nail polishes on my blog for ages, as recently I have been trying to strengthen and grow my nails and tend to only wear Essie Grow Stronger base coat. But I do have another nail polish related post planned for very soon as well.
Speak soon xx

1 comment:

  1. I see you don't monetize your blog. You can earn extra income, your niche is good
    for one method, just search in google: reselling online by Riggso

    ReplyDelete