Sunday 24 January 2016

Sister Sister

Sister Sister

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Siblings VS PINK hoodie khaki matching cute girls sisters brunette

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend. It has been so good to back home with my family just relaxing and eating a lot of food! 

This afternoon my sister and I did some baking which was really fun. We made "slutty" brownies, and if you have no idea what I am talking about check out the pictures on this blogpost! They are basically gooey brownies with a cookie base and Oreas in the middle. So heaven! I'm going to bake some more in a couple of days to take back to all of my house mates. 

My sister, Sarah and I took some funny pictures wearing our matching VS PINK hoodies. It's pretty hard to believe (and embarrassing!) that she is 6 years younger than me! 

Tonight I'm going to my best friends house for a girlie sleepover which I am super excited for! I'm very luck to have such close friends and siblings. 

Speak soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment