Friday 22 January 2016

Olivia Palermo for Ciaté London

Olivia Palermo for Ciaté London

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Beauty Makeup Nails Polish Gold Lipstick Olivia Palermo Ciaté London New Review

I have officially finished my January exams! It's so good to be back home and have such a huge weight off my shoulders, and I can't wait to get back into blogging again. 

This morning mum and I got I quite early and took a trip to a shopping park. I needed to get some plain bedding for Homesense, but we also had a look in TK Maxx. Whenever I go to TK Maxx I always have a look at their beauty section. They often have some great brands, and if you can find one that hasn't yet been opened it is a really great deal! 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Beauty Makeup Nails Polish Gold Lipstick Olivia Palermo Ciaté London New Review

If you were to ask me who my style icon would be Olivia Palermo would probably be my first answer. She manages to look effortless, yet so put together at the same time, and her makeup and hair are always beautiful. So when I heard that she was collaborating with Ciaté London I was very excited. 

I was so amazed to spot this gorgeous Olivia Palermo lipstick in TK Maxx, especially as the collection is still fairly recent.This browny nude lipstick in the shade Praline is right up my street and I think this will be perfect for everyday and matching with a smokey eye. The gold packaging is gorgeous and I'm sure that the quality will be just as lovely. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Beauty Makeup Nails Polish Gold Lipstick Olivia Palermo Ciaté London New Review

I also spotted the most beautiful Olivia Palermo nail polishes in white boxes with gold writing. They were properly sealed in cellophane so I knew they were new and unopened. TK Maxx had three different shades, all about half price. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Beauty Makeup Nails Polish Gold Lipstick Olivia Palermo Ciaté London New Review

In the end I went for Hutch, Olivia's go to red and Sunday's, her off duty nude. Olivia is often wearing an amazing red nail polish and I can't wait to try this one. It looks like the perfect true red. This baby pink also looks so pretty and perfect for just a simple natural colour. 

I haven't yet tried either of these, need to decide which colour I am going to go for first! Although I have opened them both up and they both have the tall brush handle but also a nice thick brush, so I am already very impressed. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Beauty Makeup Nails Polish Gold Lipstick Olivia Palermo Ciaté London New Review

I think these Olivia Palermo x Ciaté London deserve to go on display somewhere in my bedroom as they are just so beautiful. Olivia's style has yet again left me in owe.

I am off to meet by best friend soon and brave the typical English rain for a dog walk! But I think I will treat myself to a nice manicure this evening.

Speak soon xx

1 comment: