Saturday 15 August 2015

Mini Haul

Mini Haul

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Fashion Style WInter New Haul Zara Parka Coat Grey Knit Jumper H&M

On Thursday I had the day off work so I went out for the day with my boyfriend Jack to do some shopping and go to the cinema. We saw the Disney Pixar film Inside Out which I have wanted to see for ages. It was such a great film, made me laugh and even cry at one point! And I just think it is so cute the idea that we have little emotion people in our heads!

Anyway, it wasn't a very long shopping trip but one where I saw so many things I wanted! I didn't go too crazy, although I have spent most of the money I have made so far this week, but I did pick up a few pieces that I wanted to share with you. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Fashion Style Winter New Haul Zara Parka Coat Grey Knit Jumper H&M

The first place that I went was H&M which is a store that I really like although recently I feel some of their clothes are starting to look a little cheap. However I did spot this beautiful grey jumper that in my opinion is perfect. And I was almost tempted to buy like five of the same jumper as it is so cheap and I know I am just going to live in this! The fabric is soft but it feels quite weighty and isn't see-though. And it is just slouchy and comfy but I think with some delicate jewellery it still looks really pretty. Which leads me on to the necklace here which I also picked up from H&M. It's just this really simple layered gold necklace that will go with so many outfits and just looks really beautiful. Someone even asked me if it was real gold yesterday, so for £4 it was a total bargain! 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Fashion Style Winter New Haul Zara Parka Coat Grey Knit Jumper H&M

I just love this jumper! Wish they did it in other colours as I would probably buy them all! But I think this is probably how I will wear it, with the sleeves rolled up as it looks even more flattering. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Fashion Style Winter New Haul Zara Parka Coat Grey Knit Jumper H&M

The next place I went to was Zara, my favourite shop ever. They had a few bits left in the sale so I had a little look and spotted this coat. I have always wanted a khaki parka with a big fur hood. So when I spotted this one, on its own, in my size I knew it was meant to be! 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Fashion Style Winter New Haul Zara Parka Coat Grey Knit Jumper H&M

This is actually the second winter coat that I have bought in the past couple of weeks! My other one is from ASOS and it is very different, and slightly out of my comfort zone. I can't wait to take some nice photos of it and share that one with you though. 

Might not be able to post for the next couple of days, tomorrow and I working all day again and then it is my birthday on Monday! So I'm off work and I think I am going up to London to Sea Life which is very exciting. Either way, I will be taking lots of photos for you so I can post them afterwards. Speak soon xx

2 comments: