Monday 24 August 2015

Essie Maximillian Strasse Her

Essie Maximillian Strasse Her


Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Nail Polish Essie Grey Maximillian Strasse Pretty her  beauty review

I have another Essie nail polish to share with you! I know, I am basically addicted to Essie, but this one was a late birthday present. Promise! 

The nail polish is called Maximillian Strasse Her, and I'm not gonna lie to you and pretend that I have any idea what that is meant to mean. But the shade is very pretty! I would definitely describe it as a grey shade but it has a a slight bluey green tint to it, like a little bit of teal.

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Nail Polish Essie Grey Maximillian Strasse Pretty her  beauty review
Like all Essie nail polishes this is just beautiful to apply and you can actually get away with just one coat of this one. It's very similar to a shade that I already have called Parka Perfect but lighter and without any glitter. I think this is a great shade for the transition into Autumn as it is light, but not bright and looks very classy. Also you can match your grey nails with the weather which is what I am doing right now!

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Nail Polish Essie Grey Maximillian Strasse Pretty her  beauty review

I got this Essie polish as a birthday present from the people I work with at Joules, how sweet are they?! They also got me this really cute card that they had all signed! I am really lucky to work with such lovely people. 

Speak soon xx

4 comments: