Wednesday 28 January 2015

Zara Knit And Tartan Scarf

Zara Knit And Tartan Scarf 

Katherine Penney Chic Fashion Style Outfit Tartan Zara

Another quick outfit post today. I really wanted to share with you this jumper that I picked up in the Zara Sale this weekend. Zara is on of my all time favourite shops and I can never go inside the store or on the website without finding at least five things that I love! I managed to spot this beautiful white knit in just my size. For me a white jumper is such a staple as it can go with everything, especially coloured jeans. And this one is really flattering as it is tight on the sleeves and looser on the body and it has this beautiful lace detail along the top of the sleeves. 

I kept the palette of this look really neutral with some dark denim jeans, and grey satchel bag and this lovely vintage tartan scarf I got from Clothes Show Live. I accessorised with this little necklace from Accessorize that adds some detail to the outfit and of course my watch. And after the December party season I have been loving nude lips, especially this Revlon one. 

Katherine Penney Chic Fashion Style Outfit Tartan Zara

As it is still pretty cold in Manchester as I jacket I wore my Zara fur gilet as it compliments the other colours, adds some texture and means I am still able to show off the beautiful lace sleeves. 

Katherine Penney Chic Fashion Style Outfit Tartan Zara

Jumper - Zara
Jeans - Uniglo
Scarf - Vintage
Fur Gilet - Zara
Handbag - Primark
Necklace - Accessorize
Watch - Nixon
Lips - Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in Complex

No comments:

Post a Comment