Tuesday 3 January 2017

Elephant Mugs and Goodbye Hugs


This post is totally spontaneous, but as part of my New Years Ambitions I wanted to get back into loving blogging. And for me blogging isn't really anything too planned, it is writing about whatever I want on my little space of the internet.


Today was my first day on my new ASOS department, Own Buy Jersey Tops. And while I do miss my old team (they became like family very quickly!) I can confirm that everyone at ASOS is so lovely! And I am so lucky to be working there!


But I did want to mention the best little surprise that I found on my old desk left by my beautiful friend Imi. Last week after work we walked into Camden to check out some of the sales, and while neither of us ended up buying anything I did spot this incredible elephant mug! For those of you who have been reading my blog for a while, or ever meet me in person and spot all my elephant jewellery you will know I am verging on obsessed with elephants. I don't know what it is but I just love them! So to find that Imi had remembered and gone back to get this for me was just the cutest thing!


You can find this adorable mug (as well as many other lovely ones) on the Urban Outfitters website.


Elephant Tea Mug


Speak soon xx


 

6 comments:

  1. I must say you have very interesting content here. Your blog should go viral.
    You need initial traffic only. How to get it? Search for;
    Etorofer's strategies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your blog needs some fresh articles. Writing manually takes a lot of time, but
    there is tool for this boring task, search for; Boorfe's tips unlimited content

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in reality was a leisure account it. Glance complicated to far brought agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a appropriate deal. I have been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided vivid transparent idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks , I've recently been searching for information about this subject for a while and yours is the greatest I have found out so far. However, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you positive concerning the source?|What i don't understood is in truth how you're no longer really a lot more smartly-appreciated than you may be now. You're so intelligent.

    ReplyDelete