Saturday 28 November 2015

Clinique Nude Pop Mini Lipstick

Clinique Nude Pop Mini Lipstick 

Katherine Penney Chic Beauty Makeup Mini Glamour Magazine Freebie Clinique Lipstick Nude Natural

I have another amazing magazine mini to tell you about. This Clinique mini lipstick came with with the December issue of Glamour magazine with the beautiful Tanya Burr on the cover. I am a huge fan of Clinique makeup and beauty products so I was desperate to get my hands on this. 

Katherine Penney Chic Beauty Makeup Mini Glamour Magazine Freebie Clinique Lipstick Nude Natural

They are giving away four mini Clinique pieces with the magazine, a moisturiser, a mascara and 2 different shades of lipstick, a red and nude. While I love a bold lip for this time of year I still reach for my more natural lipsticks most often, and I really wanted to be able to add this mini one to my collection. 

The shade of this lipstick is Nude Pop and it's just a beautiful "your lips but better" shade. It's pinky with a hint of brown and has a moisturising glossy finish which I love. I think the packaging is really cute, but then I am a sucker for mini beauty products! 
Katherine Penney Chic Beauty Makeup Mini Glamour Magazine Freebie Clinique Lipstick Nude Natural

This lipstick is perfect handbag size and great for a top up without even needing a mirror. I really recommend this shade if you love nude lipsticks like I do. Please let me know in the comments below if you have tried any of the other minis with the magazine. Glamour is currently only £2 which is a total bargain for Clinique products. I'm seriously considering buying a few more just for all the freebies! Definitely one to get your hands on! xx

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing deal! I wish we had that where I live but definitely go and pick up some more :) Packaging and shade look so pretty

    sparklygoddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete