Monday 8 June 2015

Today In Pictures - 08/06/2015

Today In Pictures - 08/06/2015

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Lifestyle Life Beauty Fashion Style Makeup today in Pictures

So despite this weekend being really busy today has been totally the opposite. Although it is lovely to relax, I just wish the weather was as nice as yesterday so that I could keep working on my tan! But I thought that first I would share with you some things that I have been loving today. First my Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream perfume, which smells so good and today even matched with my outfit! Total girlie moment, but it was meant to be! If you read my most recent haul you might recognise this Topshop lipstick in the shade Be My Baby. It's a lovely summery pinky red shade, that still looks wearable and suitable for everyday. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Lifestyle Life Beauty Fashion Style Makeup today in Pictures

Today's colder weather was the perfect opportunity for me to wear my new Zara scarf. I my just in love with it at the moment, especially paired with a white top of jumper. And obviously my favourite gold necklace!

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Lifestyle Life Beauty Fashion Style Makeup today in Pictures

Today I went into town to pick up a few bits and pieces, one of which was a body moisturiser, and this was what I came back with! How does Boots even do that?! I am going to blame the 3 for 2 offer. But it means I now have every body product I need for perfectly moisturised skin this summer! I have a regular moisturiser with Shea butter which smells amazing, a body oil and a new gradual tanning moisturiser. I love the Garnier Intensive 7 Days Lotion and I can't wait to try the Cocoa Butter Formula products. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Lifestyle Life Beauty Fashion Style Makeup today in Pictures

Since coming back from university I have also had a bit of a makeup sort out. This is the first time in about 10 months that all of my makeup is in one place again. And I really didn't realise how much I had! But I love how neat everything looks in these clear Muji storage units. From the top drawer I have organised everything into; Base and skin products, blusher and bronzer, eyeshadows, eyeliners and mascaras, and then two lip product drawers. And then some of my favourite pretty makeup is on display in the other clear container. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Lifestyle Life Beauty Fashion Style Makeup today in Pictures

And finally I rearranged my shelves. I love how this looks now with all of the pretty colours and decorative pieces, especially all the little elephants! And I have all my pastel Essie colours lined up there too which makes me so happy to look at!

Hope everyone is having a lovely start to the week. I think I'm going to continue watching the Carrie Diaries now, I'm totally obsessed! And then this evening just relax and have a bit of a pamper, probably try one of my new body moisturisers too. 

Tomorrow I am starting my new job which I am so excited about. And I even get to pick out a few pieces for my new uniform so I'll probably write a little post soon showing you what I choose! 
Speak soon xx

6 comments:

  1. Your room looks so pretty and organised!

    Sara - She Who Is Short

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your makeup collection is amazing! You have so many pretty nail polishes! My makeup just seems to scatter about everywhere, so I'm seriously considering getting one of the Muji storage units. Yours looks really cool on top of the box :) Good luck with your new job! xx
    www.chasingbelle23.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you sweetie! I would definitely recommend Muji storage. It makes everything to neat and easy to see :) xx

      Delete
  3. Your makeup collection looks so neat and pretty! Mine always looks messy not that it actually is messy but I don't have much space so everything looks very "accumulated"! Xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a really cute blog and your make up collection is great and super organized. I like!

    germanblondy.com

    ReplyDelete