Wednesday 4 February 2015

New Zara Trench Coat

New Zara Trench Coat

Katherine Penney Chic Trench Coat Zara

I've been looking for the perfect trench coat for such a long time now, but increasingly my fashion taste is becoming a lot more "fussy" and once I get an idea in my head of exactly what I want nothing similar will do! Anyone else have this problem? In the last few months I have order and sent back three different trench coats as none of them were quite perfect. 

But I have finally found exactly what I was looking for. And it was a beautiful moment with a beautiful coat! As a student it was slightly over what I had hoped to pay but for the fabric, the details and the quality I am so happy with it. 
Katherine Penney Chic Trench Coat Zara

I found this trench coat on Zara's website one evening and ordered it straight away, half hoping that I wouldn't like it so I could get my £80 back! But when it arrived a few days later in the large brown box delicately wrapped in tissue paper I knew that is was just what I wanted. 

Katherine Penney Chic Trench Coat Zara

The fabric feels really lovely quality which was something that I had struggled to find with other trench coats that I had ordered. And while it is not completely waterproof I am sure there must be some water resistant finish on it as I have worn this in rain hail and snow and did not get drenched! And when I got back home it dried off so quickly. 

The coat has 4 sets of buttons down the front and a removable belt. Often cheap buttons can ruin an item but these buttons are of nice quality and I found that the holes in the belt are in the perfect position, another problem I often have. There are two very good sized pockets, detailing on the shoulders and sleeves and a soft lining. If I'm honest I don't know how I would improve or fault this coat!

You can find it here: 

Katherine Penney Chic Trench Coat Zara


Katherine Penney Chic Trench Coat Zara


No comments:

Post a Comment