Tuesday 1 December 2015

My Christmas To Do List

My Christmas To Do List

Katherine Penney Chic Pinterest Weheartit Christmas Pretty Inspo White
Eek! It is finally my favourite time of year! I am actually so excited for everything Christmassy, so I thought that I would make a bucket list of some of the festive things I want to do this Christmas. 

  • Start my advent calendar 
  • Go to the Christmas Markets
  • Have my first gingerbread latte 
  • Watch Christmas movies 
  • Christmas shopping for presents
  • Spend an evening snuggled in blankets by the fire 
  • Go ice-skating 
  • Use a Christmas bath bomb
  • Wear my Christmas Jumper 
  • Make a Christmas Playlist
  • Do some Christmas baking 
  • Drive to look at the Christmas lights
  • Build a snowman
  • Go sledging 
  • Secret Santa 
  • Wear some sequins 
  • Decorate the Christmas tree
  • Beautifully wrap Christmas presents 
  • Burn a Christmas candle 
  • Kiss under mistletoe 
  • Roast marshmallows 
  • Wear my Christmas pyjamas on Christmas Eve 
  • Bring some Christmas treats to work for everyone 
  • Keep wishing for a white Christmas...

Let me know what your plans are for December and if you have anything else to add to the Christmas Bucket List! Speak soon and Happy 1st of December! xx

1 comment:

  1. YES! I want to do all of these too! Only I don't know who I'd kiss under the mistletoe... oops! And I do go ice skating like... a lot!

    Be | lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete