Wednesday 14 October 2015

Winter Whites

Winter Whites 

Katherine Penney Chic blog style life photography white winter warm home cue cosy pretty pastel milkshake

Today was my day off yet it has gone so quickly I don't really feel like I have made the most of it. I wondered around the shops for a bit looking for a pair of shoes that I never found. I did however try on a beautiful dress in Mango. It was bottle green and in a shift dress style and would have looked perfect with some thick Winter tights for the day or black tight and heels for something dressier. But I couldn't bring myself to buy it. But if I keep thinking about it as much as I have since I tried it on then maybe I will have to go back and get it.

Today I also treated myself to a Malteasers milkshake. I made it myself with my Nutribullet, not sure milkshakes are really what is was meant for! But it tasted so good and I still have a huge bag of Malteasers left! 

The house has started to get a little chilly so I have been living in my slippers from Primark and snuggling up in lots of big jumpers and fluffy blankets. it's so lovely in the evening with my candle and fairy lights on. Winter is definitely on its way!

Katherine Penney Chic blog style life photography white winter warm home cue cosy pretty pastel milkshake calvin klein sports bra grey

Another thing that I have really been loving at the moment is my Calvin Klein sports bra. It is just the comfiest thing ever and it still looks super stylish. I have been wearing this under big jumpers and slouchy tops a lot. Although I am pretty small on top anyway so I hope i don't look too much like a teenage boy! But this also looks really cool under a sheer shirt and a leather jacket.

I am so desperate to get the matching pants too. Not really sure why! They are nearly £20 for a pair of grey cotton pants. Although then I can be matching and in my mind that would make it worth it! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment