Wednesday 28 May 2014

Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mask Review

Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mask Review 





As you may know I have really been loving the cream cleanser, tones and moisturiser from this Body Shop range. So on my last trip to the Body Shop I decided to try this face mask which it was on a 3 for 2. I'd heard good things about it on an Amelia Liana video so I had pretty high expectations, and amazingly all of these were met.

The texture of the product is sort of mousse like and thick so it feels really moisturising as soon as you put it on your skin. I use it two to three times a week after I take my makeup off and cleanse my face. You simply apply it to clean, dry skin for 5-15 minutes, then wipe it off with a cotton pad. Afterwards I moisturise and then I'm good to go (usually to bed!). When I wake up in the morning my skin just feels so plumped and moisturised. I would use this everyday if I could but it is a mask so two to three times is enough and there is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

I really can't say enough good things about this mask or this whole Body Shop range. It is £12 which for someone like me it is a little more expensive as I would usually go. But a little goes such a long way and if you can get it on an offer like I did then I really would recommend this. And if you're not quite swayed yet then it also smells really good which is a definite thumbs up from me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment