Sunday 31 July 2016

The Summer Mini

The Summer Mini


thumb_IMG_3705_1024

It is really sad how long ago my holiday to Marrakech feels after 5 solid weeks of work. But I am back again with another Marrakech post which is sort of helping me to relive the amazing memories.


I really wanted to share my favourite Summer skirt which I have been wearing so much this Summer. As much as I love a great pair of jeans or shorts there is something about wearing a little skirt or dress that just makes me feel pretty. This one I picked up from Zara a few months ago is gorgeous. It's got a beautiful textured stripe print and is in a fairly weighty fabric that feels expensive and means that I don't have to worry about wearing this on days that are a little more windy! And I find the A-line shape really flattering and not to short so this could be dressed up for smarter occasions.


thumb_P6240396_1024

I wore this outfit on our last full day in Marrakech, when we decided to leave the old town and go and explore the beautiful Gardens of Majorelle. The botanical gardens are amazing with all the cacti, amazing fountains and the gorgeous mix of cobalt blue and yellow. It is such a peaceful and magical place to walk around and we caught some lovely footage for our video which you can watch here.


thumb_P6240443_1024

Hope you enjoyed this short little post. I have a final Marrakech post and my favourite outfit from the holiday coming up soon. And then a few more posts planned for you too. Speak soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment