Tuesday 5 July 2016

Marrakech Midi

Marrakech Midi


thumb_IMG_3579_1024

My first outfit post from Marrakech! This was actually one of my favourite outfits that I wore on the trip, although saying that I really enjoyed wearing all my pretty summery clothes. Because now that I am back in England I am definitely not able to wear anything like this anymore!


thumb_IMG_3729_1024

This is the first midi skirt that I have ever owned, because when midi skirts first became a huge trend I was really not convinced. I felt like they made my hips look big and my legs look short, which to be honest the body con midi that I am picturing probably did. However this gorgeous midi skirt is a totally different story. I feel like the shape of this is really flattering and the pleats smooth over my hips and elongate my legs (even with flats). I also love this muted mint shade, which feels like a mature nod to Summer pastels.


thumb_IMG_3730_1024

Top - Tesco
Skirt - Primark
Bag - Mango
Sunhat - Forever 21
Watch - Nixon
Sandals - Primark


We spent this day exploring a lovely museum and a beautiful old university, where the picture below was taken. The whole trip I was just amazed at the beautiful architecture. It's amazing the time and skill taken to produce all the intricate detail. I found that everywhere you looked in Marrakech there was something beautiful to look at, whether it be a wall carving or a lovely woven rug. And it is definietly somewhere that I hope to go back to one day as there was just so much to see.


thumb_IMG_3733_1024
Hope that you enjoyed seeing my first holiday pictures and this very Summery outfit. Expect many more to come!


Speak soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment