Monday 20 June 2016

Marrakech Inspiration

Marrakech Inspiration


thumb_Marrakech Inspiration_1024


I am writing this post while curled up on the sofa watching some rubbish on TV and listening to the rain outside. A million miles away from where I will be tomorrow. I feel like I haven't been on holiday for ages, it has been over a year since I was last in Kephalonia. But I can't wait to get away for a few days with my boyfriend Jack, and explore somewhere that I have always wanted to visit.


I am so excited to finally get to wear some of my Summer clothes and feel the sun on my skin. To wonder the souks of Marrakech and return home with a suitcase of beautiful treasures. To find little cafes with hidden gardens and try the mint tea and fresh orange juice that I have heard so much about.


I'm not sure how much I will be blogging while I am away, however I am almost positive that there will be a lot of pictures going up on Instagram over the week! Hope everyone has the best week and I can't wait to share my travels with you when I return! Speak soon xx

2 comments:

  1. Аs the admin of this web site is working, no doubt very soon it will be well-known, due tto
    its quality contents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your page needs some unique articles. Writing manually is time
    consuming, but there is solution for this hard task.
    Just search for; Miftolo's tools rewriter

    ReplyDelete