Friday 3 June 2016

Home For Summer

Home For Summer


thumb_Summer Inspiration_1024

My Summer holiday has officially started! My last exam was yesterday morning, not the best exam I've had but it's all over now. I am back home for a few days and then heading back up to Manchester to celebrate the official end of second year with all my friends! And then I am moving out of my university house next weekend. Probably going to get a little emotional, I've had such an amazing year! But for now I am going to focus on looking forward to Summer and making the most of the few weeks that I have.


I am actually going to be starting work in about three weeks at ASOS! So I thought I would make a little bucket list of somethings I would like to do before.




  • Marrakech! Eek,I can't wait for this little holiday

  • Barbecue

  • Shopping for some workwear

  • Visit the Summer Exhibition

  • Bake something

  • See the film Me Before You

  • Go to the beach

  • Strawberry picking

  • Finish my book

  • Wonder the streets of Kensington


And finally this Summer I am looking forward to spending more time on my blog. As well as the usually beauty and fashion posts I want to write some more chatty, lifestyle pieces so you can get to know a little more about me and what I am up to this Summer!


So here is to the end of my second year at uni and the start of what feels is going to be an awesome new chapter!
xx


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Іn thе eend I gott a blog from աheгe I know how to
    ruly take useful data regaгding my study and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete