Sunday 9 August 2015

Little White Dress

Little White Dress

 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Fashion Style Summer Holiday Outfit Polaroid White Lace Dress Summer Pretty Bohemian Boho

 

For our second to last evening in Kefalonia we went out to a lovely hotel for some cocktails in the outdoor bar over looking the sea. Granted I was the only one who actually ordered a cocktail, but it was the perfect excuse to wear my new dress! 

 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Fashion Style Summer Holiday Outfit Polaroid White Lace Dress Summer Pretty Bohemian Boho

 

I bought the dress online a few weeks ago from the Mango sale. It is a beautiful white lace dress, and very me. I actually ordered it hoping that it would arrive in time for my holiday to Spain but as luck would have it the parcel was dropped off probably around the same time my flight was taking off! 


Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Fashion Style Summer Holiday Outfit Polaroid White Lace Dress Summer Pretty Bohemian Boho

 

The dress is in a shift dress style which isn't something I usually wear. But I love how this looks, it's so comfy and I can eat as much as I want for dinner and it won't show! The lining is also slightly shorter so the lace overlay shows at the hemline which is so pretty. 

 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Fashion Style Summer Holiday Outfit Polaroid White Lace Dress Summer Pretty Bohemian Boho

 

I think this dress is really versatile and could be worn with sandals during the day or heels for a dressier look. I decided to go for a more bohemian look which is my favourite style for holiday. I threw on loads of my favourite jewellery, including my turtle and shell necklace, hamsa long necklace, elephant ring and gold watch. And paired with my pink nail polish, Essie's cute as a button, I love how this works together. 


Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Fashion Style Summer Holiday Outfit Polaroid White Lace Dress Summer Pretty Bohemian Boho

 

Posing with my Polaroids!

Once again I have to apologise for the lack of posts over the last few days. I think my camera issues have finally been solved!
Tomorrow is our last day here, aka my last day to work on my holiday tan! I'm so sad to be leaving as it is so beautiful here. But I also can't wait to be back in my bedroom and to see my friends and boyfriend again. 

 

Hope you liked my Little White Dress post. It is one of my favourite clothing items right now and I am desperate to wear it again, although I think when I get back home the likelihood that it will be weather appropriate is very slim! 

Speak soon xx


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment