Wednesday 26 August 2015

Bits And Pieces

Bits And Pieces 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger LIfestyle Pretty White Bedroom Macbook Marble Laptop Minimal

Firstly I wanted to show you my Macbook with it's beautiful marble skin. I bought this skin off Etsy after seeing a lot of them on Pinterest and Instagram. I love how chic and minimal this looks. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Bedroom Pretty White Books Cacti Candle

This is everything that I have on my bedside table right now. I love all of the white and now pretty this space looks. And I can't wait to read my How to be Parisian book. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Friends Photos Jewellery Cacti White Bedroom

Finally this is the cutest card that I got last week from my friends at University for my birthday! I haven't seen them this whole Summer and I can't wait to see them in a few weeks when we go back to uni to live in our house!

The weather here is still rubbish so this morning I went to IKEA and got a few more bits and pieces for university. Many I will do a post sometime showing you some of the pretty things that I bought. I am so excited to start decorating my new room. I'm going for lots of white, some pastel blue and a bohemian feel. Plus lots of candles and fairy lights!

Speak soon xx

2 comments: