Tuesday 4 September 2018

September Goals


I don't know about anyone else, but to me September feels more like the new year than January ever does. As a recently graduate this is my first September that I won't be heading back into education, and I feel a little weird about it! Part of me is still desperate to race to WH Smiths and stock up on stationery that I don't even need. To crush this urge and simply because I now find myself in the "adult" chapter of my life I thought I would set myself out some goals...so here goes.


 

[su_row][/su_row]


[su_row]


LEARN SOME COMPUTER PROGRAMMING


This is something I have wanted to do for so long, as I now find myself with a bit of time before I start work this seems like the perfect opportunity. I'm trialling some free online classes at the moment so I will let you know how I get on.


 

SWAP COFFEE FOR HERBAL TEA


I love coffee, especially ones with sweetener and a load of cream, but I know that they aren't that great for me. Wherever possible I am trying to swap coffee for a herbal tea, and there are so many to chose from which makes it a little easier.


 

READ MORE BEFORE BED


I got so into reading this Summer. There's just something about being on holiday that makes we want to lie in the sunshine and read all day. Now that I am back home I am already picking my book up less frequently which is sad. I have said this so many times but I want to try and find half an hour before bed to read, rather than looking at my phone!


 

NEW DO FOR A NEW YOU


I have been thinking about cutting my hair for a while. I keep saving images on Pinterest and Instgram of shoulder length styles . But I have had my hair to half way down my back since I was about 12 and it has almost become my safety blanket.[/su_row]


 

I think that's all for now, I love making lists but I don't want to get too carried away with promises that I can't make! Has anyone else made any goals for September, I would love to hear them in the comments below!


Speak soon, xx

1 comment:

  1. Having read this I believed it was really informative. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this article together. I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worth it! Chrystel Wit Nicolina

    ReplyDelete