Monday 3 September 2018

Birthday Blazer


So as promised, here is the final part to my What I Got For My Birthday Post. I was lucky enough to receive this beautiful Reiss blazer for my birthday, but wanted to wait until I had taken some styled outfit photos before I shared it with you. I know that blazers are a huge staple for many fashion bloggers but this is actually the first one I have owned since I had to wear them everyday in Sixth Form!



I fell in love with this blazer after trying it on while I was bored and waiting for the rest of my family to finish shopping! The silky printed fabric caught my eye in an "oh, this is kinda cool" way and the rest is history. So as much as I love online shopping is it also great just to browse shops, feeling all the fabrics and trying on pieces that you wouldn't normally.


[su_row][su_column size="1/2" center="no" class=""]


[/su_column] [su_column size="1/2" center="no" class=""]

 

 

 

 

The double-breasted style and beautiful fabric of this blazer mean that is is a fairly smart piece. However, I love the current trend of dressing-down smart, tailored pieces with casual garments. I've style this blazer with a simple white t-shirt and a pair of light washed distressed denim to make it more appropriate for daytime. I also this this would look so cool with trainers or boots and even some strappy heels if I was feeling a bit fancy.


Blazer


T-shirt


Jeans (Similar) 


Watch


Short Necklace


Long Necklace (Similar)


 [/su_column][/su_row]


I've tried to link everything that I am wearing or similar above incase you wanted to shop anything. I'm also planning some exciting new posts for the new season, so keep an eye out for those. Anyone else over Summer and can't wait to snuggle up in cosy knitwear with a cup of tea?!


Speak soon, xx

3 comments:

  1. The blogs are really the voice of the heart of the writers. The blogs are really knowledgeable and thought provoking. This shows your internal calmness and knowledge in the brain. The style is much impressive and I shall come again to catch up the latest posts .
    wholesale womens dresses supplier uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I not to mention my pals appeared to be going through the best techniques from the website and the sudden developed a terrible feeling I never thanked the web site owner for those techniques. These women were for this reason passionate to learn all of them and have seriously been having fun with them. Thank you for really being very considerate and for obtaining this form of important tips millions of individuals are really eager to be informed on. Our honest apologies for not saying thanks to sooner. Sue Lucien Yorke

    ReplyDelete