Sunday 8 February 2015

Current Favourite Jewellery

Current Favourite Jewellery

Katherine Penney Chic Jewellery Style Pretty Delicate Silver Gold Rings Necklace Earrings Watch

I thought that I would share with you today my current favourite jewellery pieces. I love to accessorise with jewellery and think that it is a great way to experiment and play around with an outfit. Especially if you are like me and don't like to experiment too much with fashion and tend to stay with what you know suits you. 

Above are a few of my favourite pieces. As you can see I tend to wear delicate jewellery with beautiful intricate details. A lot of these pieces re from Accessorize with exception for the Watch, the elephant necklace, the silver ring and the Pandora bracelet. Accessorize is one of my favourite shops of all time. They have so many beautiful pieces, not only jewellery but also bags and scarves etc. And I think that they are actually a really good price for the quality and how expensive they can look. 

Katherine Penney Chic Jewellery Style Pretty Delicate Silver Gold Rings Necklace Earrings Watch

One of my favourite and most recent pieces is thing stunning silver elephant necklace that I got from my brother for Christmas. Elephants are my favourite animal as I think that they are beautiful anyway so I am just in love with this necklace. I can't wait to wear it in summer on the beach with a floaty white top or dress. 

These white drop earrings are another favourite and I actually wore them to my first prom so I have some great memories with them as well. They are just white a gold so they go with a lot of different outfits but are great for dressing up a look. 

The little gold delicate flower necklace I picked up not too long ago when I realised I was starting to wear a lot more gold jewellery and wanted to have a delicate necklace that I could wear everyday. This on is just so beautiful and looks great with simple high neck tops. 

Katherine Penney Chic Jewellery Style Pretty Delicate Silver Gold Rings Necklace Earrings Watch

I have worn this pink and diamonte necklace so much. It's sort of a statement necklace but it's pretty and delicate so that it doesn't make too much of a statement if bold isn't really your style. I love wearing this with white or navy and white spotty or striped tops. 

These earrings are another item that I wear so much. I love the colour and think that being little studs they are small enough to go with nearly everything. And they just add a little extra detail and look super pretty with an updo. 

I wear my Pandora bracelet everyday always on my right wrist. It was my 17th birthday present from Jack after we had only been going out for a few months so it really means a lot to me. It used to be more purple but the colour has faded and one end is starting to fray. I know you can send it off to get it fixed but I'm worried that they will just send me back a brand new one and this one has sentimental value! Anyway, I like to think it is one of those items that will only get better with age. And I like to wear this without any charms as I think it looks simple and beautiful on it's own. 

Katherine Penney Chic Jewellery Style Pretty Delicate Silver Gold Rings Necklace Earrings Watch

My Rose Gold watch is another thing that I have worn everyday since I got it for my 18th birthday last year. I spent hours trying to find the perfect watch but in the end I fell in love with this one. I love the pink face and how simple and classic it is and the fact that it isn't really bling with loads of diamonds. 

I very rarely wear chunkier bracelets anymore as I mostly prefer delicate ones and friendship style bracelets. But this is one that I got years ago that I always go back to as it is really pretty. I love the colours, especially with that berry shade that comes back every winter. 

Finally you can'y really see it in the photo but I did do a whole blogpost on it with better pictures when I first bought it which you can find here. It's so unusual and beautiful and I wear it everyday cus just looking at it makes me happy and think of the lovely day that I had out in London with Jack when I bought this. I wear this on the opposite hand to my watch but yes, I do mix silver and gold!

Hope you like this little post, speak soon xx

4 comments:

  1. I love that the elephant ring holds such a happy memory for you. I also love the pink and diamond necklace, I agree it's a bit more of a statement than the rest but it still has that delicate and feminine quality. Thanks for sharing your collection :)

    emmasbeginning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the watch and the rhinestone necklace.
    Great post.


    123danielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete