Wednesday 3 January 2018

My 2018 Goals



I'm going to skip the rambling about how I can't believe that it is 2018 and get straight into this post! I've just had a quick look back at my 2017 Goals post, which you can have a read of here, and I quite like the structure so I think I am going to stick with that. Basically, I am going to look back at my previous goals, whether I achieved them or not and then set my new goals for 2018. So here goes...

DRINK MORE WATER
I actually think I am getting better at this! I pretty much never leave the house now without a water bottle. I have had this on my list for years now so it is drilled into my routine, and I think it is time this one can come off!


FIND MORE ME TIME
In 2017 I found much more time for myself. A bubble bath on a Sunday night, getting my nails done and going to the gym all became part of my routine and I don't think I could go back to how I was before. 


 

GET TO BED EARLIER
6 months ago I was well on track to achieving this. And then I went back to uni! I'm still getting up fairly early, but I am going to bed a lot later which actually just means I am getting a lot less sleep than I should be. I think this one needs to go back on the list! 


READ MORE BOOKS
I read more books than the previous year that's for sure. But I still don't think it's enough! I think this one is going to stay on the list and hopefully help towards the above goal. 


WEAR LESS MAKEUP ON MY SKIN
Nailed it! I am so lazy when it comes to makeup these days and I kinda love it. If I know I am hardly going to be leaving the house I will wear nothing. And if I am it will usually only be a bit of concealer and powder and maybe something on my eyebrows. My skin has improved so much and I even feel like my eyelashes are growing again after ditching the mascara. 


VISIT MORE OF LONDON
Yes and no. I did visit London a fair amount this year but there is still so much that I want to explore! I have even started to keep a list on my phone of places that I read about of people recommend. So maybe this one should stay so I can start ticking them all off!


SPEND MORE TIME ON MY BLOG
Erm..no. Unfortunately this year I kind of lost my way with my blog. I didn't make the time for it and then because I stopped putting the effort in it became something that I wasn't as proud of. This needs to stay. 


And so my new 2018 resolutions are as follows:


BUDGET


 

GET TO BED EARLIER


READ BEFORE BED


WRITE IN MY 5 YEAR DIARY EVERYDAY


EAT LESS MEAT AND MORE VEGGIES


LEARN A NEW SKILL - POSSIBLY CALLIGRAPHY


VISIT MORE OF LONDON


WORK OF MY BLOG



Speak soon xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment