Sunday 16 April 2017

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter everyone!


Thought I would quickly check in to wish you a lovely day and let you know that I am currently working on some new material for my blog.


I had a lie in this morning, followed by a quick trip to the gym with my mum and my sister (yes, we now do family gym outings!). On the way home we stopped off at a lovely French market to pick up some fresh bread and cheese for lunch. And after lunch we went on a very long family dog walk through the bluebells which were so pretty. So after a surprisingly active Easter Sunday I am very much looking forward to tucking into some of the chocolate that I received. Although the Lindt chocolate bunnies are almost too cute to eat!



So enjoy the rest of your Easter, and the bank holiday tomorrow!


Speak soon,


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment