Saturday 5 November 2016

Cyprus Snaps

Cyprus Snaps


thumb_img_5073_1024

It been a week now since I got back from Cyprus and the weather back home couldn't be more different! It's cold and dark, sometimes even a little frosty in the morning. And we are at that stage in the year when it's dark when I wake up and dark again by the time I get home - I can actually go days without seeing any sunshine! So while I am snuggled up in a big jumper with a cup of tea and heading out to watch some fireworks in a couple of hours I thought I would share some of my favourite holiday snaps.


thumb_img_5040_1024


Dipping my toes into the freezing cold swimming pool at our villa! I ended up using this more as a pluge pool as it was too cold to do more than a length in!


thumb_img_5038_1024


Channeling some bohemian vibes. This top actually used to belong to my mum, but it has the beautiful lace up details and lovely floaty sleeves so I've sort of stolen it!


thumb_img_5037_1024


Sandy feet and salty hair.


thumb_img_5071_1024

There is something about a palm tree against a blue sky that is just so aesthetically pleasing.


thumb_img_5070_1024


On one of my favourite days we took a road trip along the coastline of Northern Cyprus. The views were amazing, rocky mountains on one side and turquoise seas the other. We spent the day stopping off at beaches and cafe and roman ruins.


thumb_img_5039_1024


Exploring the previously mentioned Roman Ruins.


thumb_img_5072_1024

I think it's amazing how well these have lasted considering people are just able to walk through and all over then.


thumb_img_6818_1024

And a cute little donkey that was standing in the middle of the road and blocking our way on the road trip!


Really missing the sunshine after looking at all of these pictures again!


Speak soon xx

1 comment: