Monday 8 October 2018

Mint Velvet Leopard Print


It feels like Autumn is still just beginning as the sun is still shining and people are still walking around in t-shirts. But Autumn clothing has been trickling into stores since August which means that some brands are already having sales. When I was in town last week I spotted that Mint Velvet were already having a mid-season sale so I though that I would have a little browse. I spotted this leopard print jumper and thought it was a bit bold, but that I would try it on while my mum and auntie were also trying some clothes one. Long story short, I love it! It's cool and fun, but think the monochromatic colourway softens the look. I chose to size up by two sizes as I wanted the jumper to be a bit slouchy and oversized, so I can roll the sleeves up and do a "half-tuck" into jeans.


STYLING
As this is a fairly bold jumper I would keep the rest of my outfit really simple. I think blue or black denim jeans and black boots and some very delicate jewellery would work perfectly. But I would also like to try and style this with a white shirt underneath for a modern street style look. Or with a black midi skirt and some white trainers.


Mint Velvet Navy Leopard Jacquard Knit



Having a little browse in Mint Velvet inspired me to have a look online and see what else had gone into sale. There are some lovely pieces, including the khaki shacket that I am still obsessed with which you can read all about here. So I thought I would also share with you some of my other favourite sale picks.



Oatmeal Luxe Faux Fur Jacket


Black Fringe High Sandal


Dove Belted Tapered Trouser


Khaki Star Pocket Jacket


Ivory Stripe Shirt


Shae Print Maxi Skirt

7 comments:

  1. Like!! I blog quite often and I genuinely thank you for your information. The article has truly peaked my interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this blog. Thank you, I¦ll try and check back more often. How frequently you update your web site?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited many sites but the audio quality for audio songs present at this web page is truly marvelous. Joanne Jamey Claman

    ReplyDelete
  4. So tough for all these graduates big and small but any kind of celebration makes them feel special. So sweet. Vinita Raff Paver

    ReplyDelete
  5. Defenisi yang paling diingat berdasarkan omset haha, UMKM omsetnya lebih gede Lanie Boonie Oates

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really enjoyed this blog post. Really thank you! Great. Alana Seth Georgy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the blog post. Really looking forward to read more. Great. Haleigh Bard Morgenthaler

    ReplyDelete