Saturday 3 June 2017

Bali Bound


I have arrived in Bali, and I can confirm that it is everything that I thought it would be and more. It's beautiful, and hot, and there is so much to do here that I already think I am going to have to come back at some point! But for now, I thought that I would share some quick pictures of the incredible villa that we are staying in.


 


The villa is so open and light and just lovely. We've basically spent the last few days trying to work on a bit of a tan and switching between sunbathing with a good book and cooling off in the pool. I am honestly living the dream!



And the most incredible part is that we have an outdoor bathroom. So you can stand in the shower amongst the palms and look up at the moon and the stars in the evening. It's one of the most magical experiences ever.


The only think I would say is that while I am sitting here writing this in the evening, despite being absolutely coated in bug spray I feel a little as though I am being eaten alive! A small price to pay for an incredible holiday.


At the moment I am having way too much fun to have taken any pictures! Not great, but I will try and make more of an effort for the rest of the holiday so that I can let you know what I am up to!


Speak soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment