Sunday 5 March 2017

Clinique Do The Best Free Gifts


Clinique occasionally do an offer of a free gift set when you spend over a certain amount. And when they do, I almost always fall for them! I say fall, but it's more like falling in love than falling for a trick. This is not a trick. This is a bargain!


Clinique is one of my favourite brands on the highstreet. It feels luxurious, but it is fairly affordable. And some of their skincare products are my holy grail, like the Clinique Anti Blemish Clinical Clearing Gel which is my favourite and I have spoken about it so many times of this blog. And this was exactly what I needed to repurchase when I found out that John Lewis had an exclusive offer running. An offer I couldn't refuse...



Inside the beautiful wash bag I got six little Clinique minis (although the lipstick is actually full size!). The first two were these pots of Clinique moisturiser, a day and a night cream. I've used these for a couple of days and so far I am really impressed. They are very rich, which is amazing as at the moment my skin is so dry. The day cream has an SPF in it which is essential to me, although 15 is the lowest I will go. But it is really light to apply and feels like it lasts hours. Today is Sunday so I am having a no makeup day, but this moisturiser has appeared to have blurred some of my imperfections. And the night cream is very similar only minus the SPF and slightly richer. But I'll keep trying these out so that I can give a full review at some point.



The gift also included a couple of makeup goodies, a lipstick and a mascara. Firstly we can't ignore this incredible lipstick packaging. How pretty is that?! The idea of a jet black mascara and a red lipstick just makes me this of a really fresh-faced and slightly Parisian makeup look. The red is a true letter box red and the mascara I have tried before and is one of my favourites. It's also great to have a little mini to throw in to my handbag.



And finally a couple more skincare items. The face wash I am really excited to try as it is aimed towards Dry Combination skin, which is what my skin currently is since I have been on Roaccutane. And I'm hoping that this will be really gentle but still leave my skin feeling clean and fresh. And the little bottle of eye makeup remover is perfect for when I'm away. Even if I am just spending the night at a friends I will always taken my makeup off properly, this just means I won't have to carry around my huge bottle of Micellar Water!


I can't wait to continue to try some of these new products and maybe give some full reviews on the blog soon. And if you also want to get your hands on this goodie bag (I think there may be a few variations to choose from), the offer end on 11th March.


Speak soon xx

1 comment: