Monday 28 March 2016

Delicious New Starts

Delicious New Starts


thumb_IMG_2555_1024


Recently I have start taking some small steps to a healthier lifestyle. Running a couple of time a week, drinking more water, swapping white bread for wholemeal and afternoon tea and cake for a healthy smoothie. While I still have a long way to go (chocolate and biscuits will always be my weakness), these gradual changes are already making me feel better on the inside. I have had fewer headaches, feel less tired during the day and am able to concentrate for longer. For me the change to a healthier lifestyle is less about the physical benefits and more about being an feeling healthier and happier. I want to get to the point where I eat healthily because I know how good it makes me feel. And that feeling is so much better than the quick fix of a slice of chocolate cake.


After Easter yesterday, a day of eating much more chocolate than I should have done, I thought it would be a good time to start making a few more changes towards my healthier lifestyle. So I have finally got my hands on a book I have wanted pretty much since it came out, Deliciously Ella Every Day. I have been reading Ella Woodward's healthy food and lifestyle blog for a while now and just find her so inspiring. I can't wait to try some of her healthy recipes and lifestyle tips.


I will let you know how I get along with this book, my favourites recipes and even try and take some pictures if I attempt anything and it turns out okay! Also I would love to hear in the comments below if there are any healthy blogs or books that you love.


Speak soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment